Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9

Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9 - Hallo sahabat sawyer840 reviews, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel B's Outfit, Artikel SUPERBAOERLOOKBOOK, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9
link : Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9

Baca juga


Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9

Wanted to share about my travel essential (what's inside my luggage and bag) with you guys but I couldn't make it :(  Thanks to my confidences! I thought I will be able to pack all the things in one day and which is on the last day before I depart for my trip. Apparently, I packed until midnight and don't even have time to take photo of them *sigh  Never mind, I believe there are always chances for me to do it la hehe


Anyway, it's time for SuperBaoerLookBook again!


Outfit Details
Off Shoulder Long Black Top - Online
Chocker - Sparkle & Gleam
Ankle Boots - H&M 


This look was my favourite outfit of the month and it has been featured by Mina Magazine on their December's issue! Thank you Mina! ❤


What kind of pose is this HAHAHA


Outfit Details
Pink Sweatshirt - Online
Skirt - BKK
White Bag - Online


Outfit Details
Knitted Top - Bangkok
Skater Skirt - H&M
Heels - H&M


Outfit Details
White Top - Online
Button Front Denim A-Line Skirt - Bershka
Bag - Online


Outfit Details
Eye Pink Top - Online
Checkered Skirt - Bangkok


Until then, do leave a comment and tell me which look is your favourite :) Bye~


XOXO.





Demikianlah Artikel Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9

Sekianlah artikel Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9 kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9 dengan alamat link http://sawyer840.blogspot.com/2015/12/nov-superbaoerlookbook-9.html

0 Response to "Nov's | SuperBaoerLookBook #9"

Post a Comment